A page for page replica of the original March 1925 issue of the Unique Magazine.
Packed with some of the best names to appear in Weird Tales!
"The Last o the Teeheemen" (First Part) by Arthur Thatcher
Two-part Serial: Dog-faced savages and strange beasts
"The Better Choice" by C. M. Eddy, Jr.
Inventor kills himself to test machine for reviving the dead.
"The Composite Brain" by Robert S. Carr
Insane scientist creates a monster out of living tissue.
"The Iron Lady in the Crypt" by Zeke Lake
Modern revenge by medieval means.
"Death Bottle" by Volney G. Mathison
Tale of death -- and the sea -- and Black Sigurd.
"Adventures of an Astral" by Gordon Phillip England
Weird story in lighter vein.
"Pair of Mummies" by Carlos G. Stratton
"Flaming Eyes" by Fletcher R. Milton
Complete novelette -- Hypnotic incense -- perils -- a stolen idol.
"The House of Fear" by Albert Seymour Graham
Stark terror stalks through this tale of a madhouse.
"Servants of Satan: No. 1 The Salem Horror" by Seabury Quinn
True tale of witchcraft.
"Bright Eyes of Adventure" by Willis Knapp Jones
Hatred -- quick poison -- and New World romance.
"The Burning Wrath of Allah" by Edith Lyle Ragsdale
Desert tale -- fiendish revenge of an Arab Shiek.
"The Thin Match" by Henry S. Whitehead
To set something on fire was her highest wish.
"Desert of the Dead" by Arthur J. Burks
Strange tales from Santo Domingo: No. 2.
"The Last Cigarette" by Greye La Spina
Fate played a strange prank upon this man who slew himself.
"The Weird Green Eyes of Sar"i by Margaret McBride Hoss
He lost his soul to a green-eyed thing from the sea.
"A Gaddaan Alaad" by George Ballard Bowers
Filipino crime and retribution.
"The Dreamer" by Robert Lee Heiser
Fascinating weird romance by the author of "Adventure of Souls"
"Radio V-Rays" by Jan Dirk
Disaster befell two youths who listened in on interplanetary radio.
"Wings of Power" (Conclusion) by Lady Anne Bonny
Three-part pseudo-scientific novel.
"Black Curtains" by G. Frederick Montenor
Miser's gold-- and blood.
"The Band of Gold" by Jack Woodford
A fearsome tale of plastic surgery.
Price: $34.95Quantity in Stock: 1
Format: Pulp Replica
First Published: 1925
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Weird Tales
More from Girasol
- Available in Magazine
- Replica: Weird Tales #02: April, 1923
- Replica: Weird Tales #09 January 1924
- Replica: Weird Tales #12 April, 1924
- Replica: Weird Tales #15, Dec, 1924
- Replica: Weird Tales, August 1934
- Available in Pulp Replica
- Civil War Stories Volume 1 Number 1
- Replica: Strange Stories Feb. 1939
- Replica: Strange Tales #1, September 1931
- Replica: Strange Tales January 1933
- Replica: Strange Tales June 1932
- Replica: Strange Tales March 1932
- Replica: Strange Tales November, 1931
- Replica: Strange Tales, October, 1932
- Replica: The Octopus February-March, 1939
- Replica: The Scorpion
- Replica: Weird Tales #14 Nov, 1924
- Replica: Weird Tales #19, April 1925
- Replica: Weird Tales #21, June 1925
- Replica: Weird Tales #23, August 1925
- Replica: Weird Tales #32, May, 1926
- Replica: Weird Tales #33, June 1926
- Replica: Weird Tales April, 1934
- Replica: Weird Tales August 1926
- Replica: Weird Tales July 1926
- Replica: Weird Tales March 1933
- Replica: Weird Tales March 1935
- Replica: Weird Tales October 1936
- Replica: Weird Tales, January 1927