A page for page replica of the original June 1925 issue of the Unique Magazine.
"Monsters of the Pit" by Paul S. Powers.
A thrilling tale of gigantic spiders.
"The Devil-God" by Frank Belknap Long, Jr.
The king read poetry, so the state took measures to protect itself.
"Black Hill" by Frank Owen.
The Golden Buddha brought misery and terror to Cass Ledyard.
"The Third Thumbprint" by Mortimer Levitan.
A scientist makes a horrifying discovery about himself.
"Marble" by Laurence D'Orsay.
Evil was the brilliant and inventive mind of this physician.
"The Clock" by Arthur Styron.
A five minute story of a terrible obsession.
"The Soul That Waited" by Louis B. Capron.
A passion for a mummy -- a love that bridged the centuries.
"An Arc of Direction" by Junius B. Smith.
His horoscope said he would be hanged on a certain day.
"Hurled into the Infinite" (First Part) by J. Schlossel.
Two part astronomical story.
"The Witch of Kravetz" by Michael V. Simko.
A barbarous Russian custom- and a famous beauty.
"Lips of the Dead" by W.J. Stamper.
A gruesome tale from the history of Haiti.
"The House, The Light, and The Man" by Gordon Philips England.
A specter rose from the coffin -- and the man's mind gave way.
"Invaders From the Dark" (Conclusion) by Greye La Spina.
Serial novel of werewolves and the occult powers of evil.
"Loo Tun Sin" by Everett Boston.
The dawn clouded the moon with trouble, so Loo married the dawn.
"Strange Tales from Santo Domingo: No. 5 The Phantom Chibo" by Arthur J. Burks.
The bandit José Espinosa lures his victims into a quagmire.
"Dead Hands" by Walter G. Detrick.
They stretched from the grave, the hands of his grandmother.
"Servants of Satan: No. 4 George Burroughs, Martyr" by Seabury Quinn.
The true tale of New England witchcraft.
"The Hanging of Aspara" by Leavenworth Mcnab.
Sensational newspaper hoaxes give tang to an execution.
Price: $34.95Quantity in Stock: 1
Format: Pulp Replica
First Published: 1925
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Weird Tales
More from Girasol
- Available in Magazine
- Replica: Weird Tales #02: April, 1923
- Replica: Weird Tales #09 January 1924
- Replica: Weird Tales #12 April, 1924
- Replica: Weird Tales #15, Dec, 1924
- Replica: Weird Tales, August 1934
- Available in Pulp Replica
- Civil War Stories Volume 1 Number 1
- Replica: Strange Stories Feb. 1939
- Replica: Strange Tales #1, September 1931
- Replica: Strange Tales January 1933
- Replica: Strange Tales June 1932
- Replica: Strange Tales March 1932
- Replica: Strange Tales November, 1931
- Replica: Strange Tales, October, 1932
- Replica: The Octopus February-March, 1939
- Replica: The Scorpion
- Replica: Weird Tales #14 Nov, 1924
- Replica: Weird Tales #18, March 1925
- Replica: Weird Tales #19, April 1925
- Replica: Weird Tales #23, August 1925
- Replica: Weird Tales #32, May, 1926
- Replica: Weird Tales #33, June 1926
- Replica: Weird Tales April, 1934
- Replica: Weird Tales August 1926
- Replica: Weird Tales July 1926
- Replica: Weird Tales March 1933
- Replica: Weird Tales March 1935
- Replica: Weird Tales October 1936
- Replica: Weird Tales, January 1927