Blinded and scarred by a mob acid attack, D.A. Tony Quinn makes the night his weapon as the Black Bat, Nemesis of Crime!
The Nemesis of Crime returns in classic pulp novels by Norman A. Daniels writing as "G. Wayman Jones."
First, murder runs rampant as gruesome cloaked hunchback killers terrorize a city until "The Black Bat's Triumph," in a bizarre thriller edited by future BATMAN editor Mort Weisinger!
Then, the Cowled Crimebuster tackles the toughest racket he's ever confronted when ex-bootleggers band together to manipulate "Markets of Treason."
GOLDEN AGE OF COMICS BONUS: The Mask returns in a Golden Age classic from Nedor's EXCITING COMICS #5.
This instant collector's item showcases the original color pulp covers by Rudolph Belarski and Rafael DeSoto and the original interior illustrations, with historical commentary by Will Murray.
Price: $14.95Quantity in Stock: 1
First Published: 1940
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from The Black Bat
More from G. Wayman Jones
- Available in Magazine
- The Black Bat Reprint #1: Brand of the Black Bat plus Murder Calls The Black Bat
- The Black Bat Reprint #2: The Black Bat Strikes Again and Black Bat's Challenge
- The Black Bat Reprint #3: Captains of Death and The Black Bat's Spy Trail
- The Black Bat Reprint #6: The Black Bat and the Trojan Horse and The Black Bat's Dragon Trail
- The Black Bat Reprint #7: The Black Bat's Justice and The Black Bat and the Red Menace
- The Black Bat Reprint #8: The Black Bat's Summons and The White Witch